You know how you might try something beauty-wise a million times before you like the results? For example, I’ve been filling in my eyebrows for almost 10 years now, but it’s only in the last few weeks that I think I’ve ACTUALLY gotten the hang of it enough to say that I like them.
Well, that’s the way it was with this. I could never get a galaxy manicure to work well for me, until I tried it a different way. Now, I’m LOVING IT SO HARD, so I thought I’d show you guys how I did it! Maybe you’ll get some use out of it. 😉
I’m really happy with the results! I swear that little bit of ripped off foam sponge is what did it for me. Do you guys have any random objects in your makeup/nail arsenal that you use? Show me some cool nail art you’ve done recently – link me in the comments!
And if you guys watch the video, please give it a “thumbs up” if you like it, share it, subscribe, all that jazz. 😉
- Essie Grow Stronger base coat
- COVERGIRL Outlast Nail Gloss in Black Diamond
- COVERGIRL Outlast Nail Gloss in Snow Storm
- COVERGIRL Outlast Nail Glosstini in Lemon Drop
- COVERGIRL Outlast Nail Gloss in Lingering Spice
- COVERGIRL Outlast Nail Gloss in Eternal Oceans
- COVERGIRL Outlast Nail Gloss in Midnight Magic
- Seche Vite top coat