Happy Monday, you guys! On the East Coast, Spring is finally coming! The weather is warming, the trees are starting to bud, and in only 4 days, it’ll be official. This is why my March Ipsy Glam Bag could NOT have come at a better time!
Now, if you’re an Ipsy subscriber, you usually get an email a few days before your Glam Bag arrives letting you have a sneak peek at what’s inside. I never, ever look at these, because c’mon! What’s the fun in that? The surprise is half of the adventure! Because of that, I decided to try something new.
When I received my March bag, I didn’t open the envelope until the camera was running and I was bare-faced. I decided to do an impromptu makeup look/tutorial with what was in my bag. Take a peek! (More photos below.)
Everything that was in my bag!
Purlisse Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser + Makeup Remover
• I really enjoyed this! The cleanser was super gentle, but very effective at removing my stubborn eyeliner. Plus, it smelled really nice and felt silky on the skin.
Acure Day Cream
• If you watched my video, I sound like a broken record here, but THIS STUFF SMELLS SO GOOD OMG. It’s a thicker cream, but it still sinks in very nicely. Smells like oranges. ORANGES, YOU GUYS.
NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops Explosiv
• The consistency of this is way creamier and smoother than I was expecting. The color was highly pigmented, too. I can see this being a favorite.
Evelyn Iona Concealer
• This is the only product that I wasn’t over-the-moon about. While the color and coverage was a good match, the consistency was SO THICK. I nearly had to scrape the pot to get any product out, and then I felt odd smearing that on my delicate under-eye skin.
Pixi Mineral Eye Duo in Apricot Glow
• This one surprised the hell out of me! I was expecting chalky shadows that fell apart as soon as a brush touched them. NOPE. NopeNopeNope. These were smooth, buttery, and pigmented as hell! The lighter color turned out to be one of the best eyeshadow AND cheek highlighters I’ve ever used.
Thanks for reading/watching, y’all! HAPPY SPRING!