Before we start, does anyone remember the scene with Debi Mazar in So I Married an Axe Murderer where they’re all in the diner playing “What’s Worse” with Debi Mazar?
“What’s Worse? Being stuck on the Golden Gate Bridge, and you’ve just had three really strong cups of coffee & two bran muffins….OR….”
“….or…or…being electrocuted. (silence) I was electrocuted once. It was horrible.”
Why does that come to mind every time someone says “Would you rather”?? But I digress.
The lovely Ginger Loves Makeup tagged me in this Would you Rather post, and I figured WHY THE HELL NOT?
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Look. Wet an eyeshadow, and you can make eyeliner out of it. Add a bit of Chap Stick to an eyeshadow, and VOILA! you have lipstick. Dampen the shadow and put it on your lashes, and holy shit – you’ve just invented mascara. My point is this: Eyeshadow can become anything. It’s just a powder. Take the rest of my makeup, but if you take my palettes & shadows, so help me god….
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
The funny thing about hair is this – IT GROWS BACK. Yes, I have long hair right now, and yes I love it, but I’ve also had a pixie cut and loved that. Go for it, chop my hair off. It will grow back. *gasp!*
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Serious, in-depth questions here folks. Let’s go with coral. It would make my eyes look smashing.
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Well, since I’m in the US-of-A, £1000 = about $1358.60. That’s a lot of makeup, dudes, but CLOTHES would be what I’d buy. You haven’t seen how far I can stretch free money yet. I’m a pro.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
BEING ELECTROCUTED. Wait…wrong answer. Eyeliner as lipstick. Less burny.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Seriously? Sephora. MAC is one brand. Sephora has many.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Lipstick. I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. The perfect red lipstick solves all of life’s problems, and it goes with everything. EVERYTHING. Test me on this.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Screw this – I’ll just go naked. The thing is that I’m one of those people who is miserable when I’m too cold, and miserable when I’m too hot. I can’t pick between the two. I swear I’m not usually miserable, though. Honest.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark, vampy colors work no matter what the day/week/month/season.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Considering that I don’t HAVE a favorite eye product, I’ll give that up. My favorite lip product is Chap Stick, and I am seriously NEVER without it. I would cry – a lot.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
They both spell “headache” for me, but let’s go with a messy bun.
12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Nails are my outlet for my (minor) creativity. Lip gloss is a sticky-ass thing you smear on your lips that make you look like you just took a money shot to the face. I’ll take nails.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
None at all. Sokolum on YouTube is a complete freaking STUNNER and that chick goes without brows all the time. If she can do it…
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I think that technically, everyone reading this can live without either, but being that this is a swell survey, I would rather live without nail polish.
While filling out this survey felt a bit like my old Live Journal days, it was a nice little mind break. Guess who I’m tagging? YOU. And a few other people. And that guy over there.
This was so funny!!!
Haha. Thanks girl! Guess what? You’re tagged now. BOO-YAH! 😉
I will do it for sure, I love random questions. xoxo!
Pingback: Would You Rather Tag…. | Llewsoba·