** Please note: You have to click where it says “A Rafflecopter Giveaway” to enter to win! **
Recently, my Facebook page hit 300 fans. Now, I know this may seem like chump change to most of you, but when I decided to start this whole blogging thing, I said to myself, “If I can get to 300 Facebook fans on my page, I’ll feel accomplished”. I was not expecting it to happen as quickly as it did, so to everyone who “liked” my page, THANK YOU! I owe you a virtual high-five. And a virtual cookie. Just let me know your virtual cookie preference and I’ll have it in the virtual mail to you.
As a THANK YOU, I have a bangin’ prize that I’ve been dying to give away for over a month now – ever since the pieces started slowly coming in! Here’s what’s included in the prize:
- Urban Decay’s NAKED3 Palette: Yep, THE palette I obsessed over and told you guys how magical it was and how rainbow sparkles shoot out of it whenever you open the lid. I say “I love you” with Naked.
- Sugarpill ‘Dreamy’ lashes: Everyone already knows Sugarpill for their amazing shadows and pigments. If you haven’t tried their lashes yet, you’re in for a treat. High-quality, easy to wear, and flippin’ glamorous. You’ll be the prettiest princess at the ball. Plus, I’m throwing in a Sugarpill sticker because they’re damn adorable.
- In the Gray Areas Nail Polish: Again, this is a brand you guys might remember me singing the praises for. The formula is always completely smooth, the pigments are well-mixed, and the colors are damn-near out of this world. (Plus, the pricing is completely reasonable.)
- Tiny Temporary Tattoos by Sara M. Lyons: I’ve always wanted an ‘ittle knuckle tattoo, but it never really seemed feasible. (I’m a 9-to-5’er, so most of my tattoos stay under wraps.) These little temporary tattoos that I told you about by Sara M. Lyons are the perfect compromise. I get my little fix, but not the commitment. You’ll get one of each design: diamond and HOLY SHIT THE CUTEST CAT MASK EVER.
- Four bottles of ZOYA Nail Polish: Easily one of the best brands of polish I’ve ever used. You’ll receive four shades: Charla (tropical blue sparkling metallic), America (bright, bold, medium retro tomato-red creme), Pinta (dark purple creme with very strong blue undertones), and Tomoko Pixie Dust (romantic champagne silver with a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish).
- A clear, tattoo-print cosmetic bag: Why? Because it’s super-awesome, that’s why! Plus, it gives you magic powers. The power to..um…hold things in a single bag. MAGIC!
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss: You’ll receive four shades: Vio-last, Tickled Pink, Peaches & Cream, and Mint Mojito. (Say that last one all nice n’ slow. MOOJIITOOO.
- COVERGIRL extras like Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist, Clump Crusher Mascara, and Lash Blast Fusion.
So thank you, THANK YOU for being awesome and continuing to read my babble. WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15th! Good luck!
(You have to click where it says “A Rafflecopter Giveaway” to enter!)
Pingback: HAUL TIME: Sephora goodness | glitterfallout·
What is your biggest makeup obsession? Eyeliner. Love it. Still searching for the right one!
Also, what’s your favorite candy? SOUR PATCH KIDS OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!
my face candy is haribo jellies!
I’m obsessed with lipsticks, I love wearing all different colours. My favourite candy is reese’s
Biggest make up obsession?
Liquid eye liner! I love having a nice wing to accent my eyes.
I can’t remember the name 😦
Sad right? But it’s a belgian chocolate sold at trader Joes lol
My biggest makeup obsession is nail polish. You can never have too much, it all looks good on me!
Make up obsession: eyeshadows and lipsticks especially mat ones
About candies I prefer chocolate: lindor and reeses peanut butter cups 😀
My makeup obsession is eyeliner and my fave candy is sour patch kids!:):):)
My biggest obsession is nail polish closely followed by eyeshadow! Favorite candy: Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins 😉 Thank you for the giveaway xx
Congrats on 300 🙂 My current make up obsession is blush and my favourite candy is watermelon slices x
My makeup obsession is also my first love: black eyeliner (in any form!) and my favourite candy is Lindt chocolate 🙂 YUM!
Sour sweets, and nail polish for sure! What a lovely giveaway, how generous! Thank you xxx
I’m currently favouring lipsticks, it’s come out of nowhere because I’ve never been interested before.
I have such a sweet tooth, I like gummy bears, Mars bar and sour worms.
I can’t leave the house without my eyebrows and mascara done but I have an obsession with lip products lately!
Lindt Chocolate. I love the round chocolates with the soft center, yum!