** Please note: You have to click where it says “A Rafflecopter Giveaway” to enter to win! **
Recently, my Facebook page hit 300 fans. Now, I know this may seem like chump change to most of you, but when I decided to start this whole blogging thing, I said to myself, “If I can get to 300 Facebook fans on my page, I’ll feel accomplished”. I was not expecting it to happen as quickly as it did, so to everyone who “liked” my page, THANK YOU! I owe you a virtual high-five. And a virtual cookie. Just let me know your virtual cookie preference and I’ll have it in the virtual mail to you.
As a THANK YOU, I have a bangin’ prize that I’ve been dying to give away for over a month now – ever since the pieces started slowly coming in! Here’s what’s included in the prize:
- Urban Decay’s NAKED3 Palette: Yep, THE palette I obsessed over and told you guys how magical it was and how rainbow sparkles shoot out of it whenever you open the lid. I say “I love you” with Naked.
- Sugarpill ‘Dreamy’ lashes: Everyone already knows Sugarpill for their amazing shadows and pigments. If you haven’t tried their lashes yet, you’re in for a treat. High-quality, easy to wear, and flippin’ glamorous. You’ll be the prettiest princess at the ball. Plus, I’m throwing in a Sugarpill sticker because they’re damn adorable.
- In the Gray Areas Nail Polish: Again, this is a brand you guys might remember me singing the praises for. The formula is always completely smooth, the pigments are well-mixed, and the colors are damn-near out of this world. (Plus, the pricing is completely reasonable.)
- Tiny Temporary Tattoos by Sara M. Lyons: I’ve always wanted an ‘ittle knuckle tattoo, but it never really seemed feasible. (I’m a 9-to-5’er, so most of my tattoos stay under wraps.) These little temporary tattoos that I told you about by Sara M. Lyons are the perfect compromise. I get my little fix, but not the commitment. You’ll get one of each design: diamond and HOLY SHIT THE CUTEST CAT MASK EVER.
- Four bottles of ZOYA Nail Polish: Easily one of the best brands of polish I’ve ever used. You’ll receive four shades: Charla (tropical blue sparkling metallic), America (bright, bold, medium retro tomato-red creme), Pinta (dark purple creme with very strong blue undertones), and Tomoko Pixie Dust (romantic champagne silver with a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish).
- A clear, tattoo-print cosmetic bag: Why? Because it’s super-awesome, that’s why! Plus, it gives you magic powers. The power to..um…hold things in a single bag. MAGIC!
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss: You’ll receive four shades: Vio-last, Tickled Pink, Peaches & Cream, and Mint Mojito. (Say that last one all nice n’ slow. MOOJIITOOO.
- COVERGIRL extras like Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist, Clump Crusher Mascara, and Lash Blast Fusion.
So thank you, THANK YOU for being awesome and continuing to read my babble. WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15th! Good luck!
(You have to click where it says “A Rafflecopter Giveaway” to enter!)